Interested in working as a S.A.V.E. Intern with Serve the City Paris?
SAVE Program Internships are offered for students who have an interest in working with a NGO (non-profit), focused in the field of humanitarian social impact. SAVE internships include all Serve the City Paris volunteer activities and resources, in addition to the complete SAVE Program (volunteering hours, SAVE workshops, and SAVE Capstone projects).
SAVE Internship Requirements:
- SAVE interns must be willing to participate in at least 3 volunteering activities per week.
- SAVE interns are required to participate a minimum of 6 SAVE workshops (offered at least 1x per week, on Tuesday nights).
- SAVE interns are required to do their own SAVE Capstone project, but other volunteers can help and collaborate.
- SAVE interns are required to either live in Paris or within a 20km radius of the Paris peripherique.
- SAVE internships can range between 2 months, up to 6 months.
SAVE interns will receive the following:
- A Certificate of Benevolence to be used for school credit, job interviewing or a personal portfolio
- A Letter of Testimonial signed by the STCP Executive Director
- SAVE interns can receive school credit. Any required documents required by your school can be signed by the STCP Executive Director once the internship is completed.
- A assigned mentor from a member of the STCP Leadership Team
- A better understanding of how to volunteer, the facts behind our beneficiaries, how an NGO is organized, and how to launch a social impact or humanitarian project
- The option to present the Capstone project in a workshop to other SAVE participants and STCP volunteers.
- The option to promote the Capstone project through STCP social media channels.
All candidates applying for an SAVE internship must fill SAVE Application Form, which will be reviewed by the STCP Leadership Team. To apply to the SAVE Internship program, please start by completing this application form. Second, requests for internships must also be submitted on email to SAVE@servethecity.paris with a resume, a motivation letter and the desired period of time. There is a limit to the number interns at any given time of the year, and the internships are not paid (volunteer status only).
If the SAVE Application is approved, an interview will need to be conducted (in person or over the phone) with at least one STCP Leadership Team Member.
If STCP does not have an internship slate available, it is recommended that interns interested in working with Serve the City Paris, still consider joining the general S.A.V.E Program (which requires less hours of volunteering and workshops). SAVE participants are given a priority position for future STCP internship opportunities.
Browse this website to learn more about the SAVE program. If you have further questions about how to join us as an intern under the S.A.V.E. Program, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.