Interested in working as an intern with Serve the City Paris?
Internship with Serve the City Paris are available to Serve The City Paris volunteers who participate in our S.A.V.E. Program.
If you have not yet registered as a SAVE member, you can do so now by completing this application form. Requests for internships must be submitted, by emailing SAVE@servethecity.paris with a resume, a motivation letter and the desired period of time. There is a limit to 3 interns at any given time of the year and there is a minimum of 10 hours per week of volunteering required.
Our interns will receive the following:
- Join weekly STCP Leadership Team meetings
- Help organize weekly humanitarian projects ran by each STCP Team Leader
- Help organize and join all weekly events.
- Extra support and mentoring on a personal social impact or humanitarian project, event or activity through our S.A.V.E. Program.
- An assigned Team leader as a mentor to each intern, who will conduct a progress reviews.
Other Requirements and Position Availability:
- Interns are required to either live in Paris or within a 20km radius of the Paris peripherique.
- All candidates applying for an internship will be interviewed (in person or over the phone) by an STCP Director, and at least one other STCP Team Leader.
- If STCP does not have an internship slate available, it is recommended that interns interested in working with Serve the City Paris, consider joining the S.A.V.E Member Program in advance. An intern who has completed the training is given a priority position for when the next internship openings are available.
- In order to fulfil the requirements as an intern as part of our S.A.V.E network, candidates must be willing to commit a minimum of 32 hours a week over a minimum 3 month period of time, plus participate in at least 5 online workshops.
- Serve the City Paris interns who participate in the S.A.V.E. Member Program, are also granted a SAVE Certification of Completion and a Letter of Testimonial signed by the Executive Director of STCP.
If you have further questions about how to join us as an intern under the S.A.V.E. Program, please send us an email at email@example.com.