When you complete the full SAVE program (under a maximum 6 months), you will receive a Serve the City ‘Certificate of Completion’, a Letter of Testimonial from the STCP Executive Director. If you are interest in joining the world of non-profits, you can also receive complimentary coaching or mentoring from a STCP Director level manager to help you in your career endeavors.
Become a SAVE Member and receive:
- A letter of Testimonial from the Executive Director of Serve the City Paris
- A Serve the City “Certificate of Completion”
- Guidance to develop your own Capstone Project through coaching and feedback sessions.
- Support to advocate your unique mission, story and thought-leadership of social impact through our local and global network.
- One hour minimum of coaching to discuss a social impact idea and your experiences on volunteering.
- Access to exclusive SAVE Member only workshops, events and annual conferences.
- Recommendation into SAVE LAB (limited placement). If you and your project are selected, our leadership team will work with you closely in turning your ideas or social initiatives into self-sustainable projects.